Thursday, December 3, 2015

Thanksgiving 2015


This year for Thanksgiving my mom rented a cabin up Cedar City Canyon! It was so much fun to get away and spend time with family without a lot of distractions. As you can tell it snowed! It was cold but so fun to see how Mavryk liked the snow. He loved it! We had yummy food, played games, went sleding, watched movies (I made everyone watch Father of the Bride 1 & 2 haha- best movies!), and were all thankful for the experience we had! I'm grateful for these times we have to spend with family and really focus on what matters in our lives. I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving!










Don't you love that photo of Mavryk ha-ha we were dying of laughter! Don't worry the wrapper was still on the candy cane but he still loved it!

xo Kahana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016