Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Deals with GroopDealz!

I am so excited for spring and all the colors that come along with it! Neon, pastels, white, all just classic warm colors. The warmer weather and rain in Utah have made me so excited for this quickly coming season and GroopDealz has some great options to help you get ready for it!



I am obsessed with neon pink especially in this scarf! Stripes are always a go to pattern for me and go with anything. Try this neon number out here for only $7.99!! Who can beat that?!



Hurry quick because they only have 4 more of this tee! Graphic tees are a huge must for spring and summer. You can dress them up or down so easily! Fink this amazing deal for only $9.99 here!




I just purchased this beauty! I know, I know.. a trendy necklace but its such a grate staple! This color combo was my favorite for spring. It even includes Pantones color of the year- Radiant Orchard!! Find this deal here in 4 colors for $8.99.



I love this necklace! Its goldish undertones and its simple look is a must for me. Its so easy to layer or to wear on a daily basis! This horseshoe necklace is only $6.99 and you can find it here!

I can't wait for my necklace to come and to start preparing for the warmer weather a head! Here are some more of my favorites for this upcoming spring!!



Xo,


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016