Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Deals with GroopDealz!

Wow.. this week has been so crazy busy! In school it started a whole new semester of classes. This meant 6 new classes of 8th graders I get to start teaching! So far, so good! However, I have been so behind on everything else. I finally have some time to relax and share my favorite GroopDealz picks of the week!


I loved this peplum top! I like it for the fact that its a "toned down" peplum. Its also a great neutral color to wear with any look! This deal is only $14.99. Hurry fast!!! There are only 10 left! Find this deal here.


A blazer is always a great piece to have in your closet. They are easily dressed up or down depending on the occasion! This stripped blazer is 19.99 and have two styles to choose from! Find this deal here.


One thing that I love about summer is maxi skirts! I love the print on this maxi! They are such a great staple to own in your closet and so easy to wear. Find this deal here for only $20!


Last but not least one more maxi! This stripped maxi is so casual and fun for upcoming spring! Always a great item to look out for especially when its on such great sale! This skirt is only 12.99 here.

I hope you are having a fabulous evening and have a great weekend!!

Xo, 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016