Monday, November 11, 2013

Nordstroms Half Yearly Sale

Who doesn't love a great sale?! It took me a few days to narrow down my favorite choices from the Nordstroms Half Yearly sale, however I finally did it! I have been drawn to color blocking and the leather trends that are so in right now. There are so many great structured jackets and vests that have caught my eye. I am loving the rich tones of fall and all of these pieces reflect that! If you haven't checked out the sale yet, Trust me it won't disappoint!




Xo, 



Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I hit up the Nordstrom in Paramus this weekend and it was a mad house! But the deals, so amazing. I love your picks, I'm loving that Pink Tartan skirt.

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there this past weekend! Love your picks! Especially that vest! Hope you had a great weekend!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016