Monday, August 12, 2013

Heart on my sleeve..





Shirt: J. Crew factory|| Shorts: American Eagle || Shoes: Chinese Laundry via DSW || Purse: Dooney & Bourke, Necklaces: J. Crew Factory, Etsy {gifted}|| Watch: Fossil || Bracelet: T.J. Max
I love this shirt still even now. This is a pretty number that will remain in my closet for forever! My cute husband got me this blouse for valentines day {after my not so subtle hints ha-ha} but I was so excited when he gave it to me! I love the heart print and have paired it with so many different things in my closet! This will not be the end of the heart print blouse :) You could say I am definitely  wearing my heart on my sleeve! 

Secondly, I would like to say thank you to my amazing bloggers who guest posted on my blog last week while I was in Lake Powell!(Ainslee @ A Beautiful Heart, Lauren @ Style Elixir, Lauren @ Style of One's Own, & Jacqueline @ Stylin In St. Louis!) You all our fabulous!! Being gone for a full week is hard (especially when there is zero phone service much less internet!) but much needed! However, this vacation was a great way to wind down my summer :) 

Photo's by the amazing Megan Greenhalgh!
Happy Monday! 
thanks for stopping by :)
Xo, 



Follow on Bloglovin

Linked up with: 

















12 comments :

  1. I love the heart top! So fun :)
    http://janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart top :) Super cute!

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! Thanks for stopping by :) xo

      Delete
  3. Ah, your heart on your sleeve, so sweet! Love this look and thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top! So cute! I'm a sucker for hearts! Hope you had a great week! Thanks for letting me guest post! :)
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im also a sucker for hearts :) thanks for guest posting!! I loved having you! Xo

      Delete
  5. love this shirt. so fab!! J.Crew and J.Crew Factory are so bad on my wallet. =D
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect shirt to get for Valentine's day! I love it! Oh and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab!! J.Crew is your staple. :)

    Thanks for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bermudas and printed shirt = YESSS!! :D I love this entire outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016