Friday, June 7, 2013

Neon Tweed..







Shirt: J. Crew (old, wanting this one!), Skirt: J.Crew (Adore this!), Necklace: J. Crew factory (jewelry on sale now!) Sunnies: H&M (recent) Shoes: JMR (old, store still has them!) Watch: Fossil (old)

I love J.Crew! They always have the most amazing pencil skirts! I was able to get this pretty neon tweed number for my birthday from my amazing husband. It is one of my favorite skirts in my closet! This time I choose to tone it down with this cool green sweater. Loving this green color this spring! 

Below is a picture of my hubs and I at his brothers graduation from Alta High School! Congrats Sean!



Thanks for reading!!
Xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016