Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gone Fishing!

Naturally since I got a new fishing pole for my birthday, (did I mention it has Pink on it?!) we had to try it out! My first fish I caught was last year with Zack at Lake Powell! We cant wait for our vacation back their in August, but for now Deer Creek will have to do! We invited our friends Charlee and Chase on our Fishing expedition. We had so much fun and hope to actually catch something the next time! Here is some photos from our adventure :)!




Zack looks super happy.. haha dont mind my finger in the picture!


Zack got a great picture of me... hahah At least you can kind of see the pink on my fishing pole!



One of my favorite outfits lately! I'm loving green & print.
Top: J.Crew (Old) Similar Here Pants: Cynthia Rowley via TJ Max (Craving these! and on sale!!) Necklace: J.Crew Factory (want this one!) Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross (old) Watch: Fossil (old) 

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week! 
Xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016