Thursday, June 13, 2013

Florals...





Shirt: J. Crew , Skirt: Thrifted (want this), Belt: via Ross, Shoes: Sam Edelman via TJ Max (craving these), Watch: Fossil (old), Bracelets: TJ Max, Thrifted

Sorry about the pictures! These were some quick snaps from my phone on Sunday in one of my favorite go to's at the moment! Its been so hot lately that my first thing I want to put on is a maxi skirt. They are easy and simple to dress up or dress down. This thrift store find is one of my favorites that I have found lately & its floral! This is a huge trend and one that I cant seem to get enough of. I'm sure Ill post a lot more floral here soon!

How do you wear your florals?!

Xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016