Friday, June 21, 2013

Blushing...






Dress: Nordstroms (old, would like this), Shoes: Guess (via TJ Max), Watch: Fossil (similar), Necklace: Bridesmaids gift

Happy Friday everyone!! So happy its finally the weekend.  Today's post includes one of my favorite dresses! I've had this pretty number for almost two years now and still its one of my favorites! Its the perfect blush color. My family was going to do family pictures and this was one of the colors. While looking, I saw this dress online at Nordstroms and knew I needed to have it. When going to the store it was no where to be found! I finally asking someone in the store if they had this dress and showed them a picture. To my surprise someone had just returned it in my size!! (yes it was meant to be... ha-ha) I was so happy and still adore it.

Had to include a lovely picture of me and the hubs! :)


Thanks for stopping by!
Xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016