Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Trend Spin Link Up






Shirt: Forever 21 {old} || Skirt: Nordstroms Rack {old} || Shoes: Chinese Laundry via DSW || Watch: Fossil || Purse: Dooney & Bourke || Sunglasses: H&M

For this weeks Link up with Walking in Memphis in High Heels & The Fashion Canvas the theme was Animal Print! I love a good animal print and have been really into the fall trend for Cheetah. However, I choose to interpret this theme a little differently. I have had this snake skin skirt for about two years now! {I know.. such a long time!} I love great pieces like this that you can keep for a long time. I choose to bring it out of my closet and pair it with one of my favorite polka dot blouses! {I'll always say it.. pattern mixing is my favorite!} What do you think?!

P.S. One week until my husband and I get to go to Lake Powell!!! I am so excited! 
Here is a picture of us at our nieces baby blessing over the weekend!
Introducing baby Charlotte! 


Thanks for reading!

Xo,



Follow on Bloglovin

Photo's by the amazing Megan Greenhalgh
Linked up with: 

Alison of I feel Pretty 

buttonStyle ElixirReal Girl Style Link Up     pleated poppy   

21 comments :

  1. Love this look! Snake skin and polka dots?! Who knew?! It looks so fab on you!

    xo-
    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl!! You're to sweet :) I hope your having a much better day! Xo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Tara!! Thanks for stopping by :) Xo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful outfit! Love your mix of prints. Really lovely.
    www.shannonheartsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Shannon! That means a lot :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! You print mixing is perfect!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks Jacqueline!! It's my favorite!! Thanks for stopping by! Xo

      Delete
  5. I adore this look!! I love how you mixed prints!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristen!! Your to sweet :) Thanks for reading!! Xo

      Delete
  6. Cute! Kahana that skirt is adorable, this is weird but I want to look at the construction of it sometime and see how they designed the wrap. So cute, I'd love to make something like that. Also, I love that it's animal print but in a subtle way and I really really love how you paired it with that polka-dot blouse. You inspire me to mix prints more, seriously I love how you do it! You always look so classy and cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we finally get together ill bring it!! Then you can look at it and such :) your too cute! Thank you so much! I love mixing prints! It's definitely my favorite!! Let's get together ASAP!!!

      Delete
  7. This outfit is simply amazing! And that baby is to die for :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! She is so cute huh! Xo

      Delete
  8. I agree! Pattern mixing is the best. I love the way you styled this skirt, so darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffany!! :) thank you for stopping by! Xo

      Delete
  9. SPOT on with this look pretty lady! I love your combo of prints!
    Thank you for joining the Trend Spin: Animal Print link-up. So happy to have found your blog!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica!! Your so cute :) I love your blog!! Thanks for your sweet comment! xo

      Delete
  10. Loving your pattern mixing and even more because you added in a pop of animal print. Thanks for linking up for Real Girl Style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016